I've been forced to disable the Global Market temporarily, as users have been duping items in order to make considerably more money. I've been speaking with the plugin developer, and hopefully we'll have a working version back online soon. For those concerned with their items in the market, have no fear, they are still there as they are saved in a flat file. How do you sell items in the meantime? Simply announce in the chat and see if someone wishes to buy your item. Beware though, some people may try to con you and there is nothing any of the JV staff can do about that. I'll update this thread once the Global Market is back up and running.
I've made a few adjustments to some of the plugin configs based on feedback from users. Fingers crossed that all work as intended. If they do not, please leave a detailed note in the discussion below. I've also done some tweaking to Buycraft so that premium members can upgrade from one package to another (http://puu.sh/2XtQH.jpg).
- Increased the max money you can earn in 5 minutes from a job from $61 to $120.
- Imposed a maximum of 15 (stacks) listings per player
- Unsold listings expire and return to the seller after 3 days
- Added items to the "do not remove" during ClearLag process (http://pastebin.com/Q2f5MDRk)
- Added Cows & Sheep to the 'Do Not Kill Mob' filter
- Max # of mobs allowed to spawn at mob spawner set to 3
- Boats, paintings, and minecarts will not be removed doing auto-removal and lagg clear
- Number of entities per chunk allowed set to 80 (Note: to avoid losing items, do not break chests that are full. If you do, random entities aka items that drop on the ground that are over the allowed 80 will disappear to prevent lag)
Please note that ClearLagg changes can and will be rolled back if we find that these changes negatively affect the performance...
As many of you have begun to notice, Juiceville is transitioning to a new dedicated server. With that in mind, it was unanimous with the staff, and the various players we polled, that it would be a good time to reset not only the world, but re-do all the plugins and permissions. This was extremely important, as the 2.0 plugin management was not to our liking, and at times caused major performance issues.
With the above in mind, starting tomorrow (Saturday the 18th) at 11am PT (click here to find out what time that is for you), we will be turning off the 2.0 world, and you'll start connecting to the new and improved 3.0 world/server! The server IP will...
Juiceville 1.0 IP: 1.juicevillemc.com (OFFLINE) 25% Coupon (Valid until June 11):oneyear
Tomorrow, May 11th, marks the official ONE YEAR anniversary of the Juiceville Minecraft server! Whoa! Feels like yesterday that myself and all the staff invited you to play on this public server!
We've been through a lot over the last 365 days. From adding new and exciting plugins, brand new server hardware, map reset, and so much more. Needless to say, myself and all the staff a truly grateful to have you be part of the Juiceville family!
To celebrate this momentous occasion, we're going to bring back the original Juiceville (1.0) for a few hours tomorrow (Saturday May 11th)! We know a lot of you who have been around since the beginning, have fond memories of your builds, and those who joined us after 1.0, I'm sure you're interested to see how epic the JV 1.0 server was!